Take part in the Christmas Raffle and you’ll not only be helping to fund vital research into treatments and cures to help kids like Callum, but you’ll also be in with a chance of winning a wonderful first prize of £3,000 – just in time for Christmas!
- 1st prize: £3,000
- 2nd prize: £250
- 3rd prize: £50
Imagine winning £3,000 just in time for Christmas – you could go on a shopping spree, really spoil your loved ones, or even jet off for some winter sun – the possibilities are endless! And remember, as well as this fantastic first prize, you could win £250 or £50 cash – perfect for a short break or a special evening out.
And if you enter before 22 October you will also be entered into our Fast Entry draw and be in with the chance to win one of 20 teddy bear keyrings!
Your support through playing in the raffle helps us be here for children like Callum
Callum McCorriston’s parents, Laura and Paul, found that everything changed for them when their 19-month-old son was diagnosed with Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Duchenne muscular dystrophy is a rare condition that causes muscles to weaken and waste over time. The condition affects the muscles in the legs first, but then also the upper body, the heart and the lungs. It mainly affects boys, and most will lose all ability to walk by age 12. By age 30, the condition is likely to have stopped their heart.
Our outlook in general changed, it was hard to be easygoing after that. We went through a range of emotions and had a lot to think about. But through these times, Muscular Dystrophy UK has been there supporting us. Now our mission is to raise as much money as we can so that researchers and scientists can work to find a cure for Callum and other kids like him.”
With your support, we can continue to fund world-class research into conditions such as Callum’s and offer support and advice to his family and every other family and individual living with a muscle-wasting condition in the UK .
If you have any questions about the raffle, please contact us on 01628 201 289 or email email@example.com
- The Christmas Raffle 2017 is operated under Great Britain legislation so please note entrants from outside Great Britain must ensure that entering is allowable under their local state or county laws.
- If you do not live in Great Britain and you have received tickets, please return them using the envelope provided or to the address above.
- Muscular Dystrophy UK supports responsible gambling – www.gambleaware.org.uk.
- No ticket to be sold to any person under 16 years of age. Any ticket-holder found to be under 16 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- No ticket to be sold to or by any person in a street.
- Late entries will be treated as a donation. If you have a complaint or query please call 01628 201 289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please return any unsold tickets.
- Winners will be notified by post or telephone within four weeks of the draw date.
- The winner’s photo may be requested for future publications.
- Donations may be used to reduce the cost of this raffle, allowing more profits to be contributed towards our projects.
- Draw date: 19 December 2017. Promoter – Cecile Laurent, Head of Direct Marketing and Digital, Muscular Dystrophy UK.
Muscular Dystrophy UK is registered with the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
Muscular Dystrophy, 61A Great Suffolk Street, London SE1 0BU
Registered Charity No. 205395 and Registered Scottish Charity No. SC039445
You can read our raffle policies here.
GPs and physiotherapists upskilled across the UK
Meet our President's award winners
Audentes Therapeutics gets approval from MHRA
Our goal as a family has always been to raise awareness