Every year, more than 55,000 runners come from across the globe to run the Great North Run, the world’s largest, most prestigious half-marathon.
Join #TeamOrange and help to turn the Tyne orange in what promises to be a day to remember!
All we ask from our runners is a pledge to raise a minimum of £300 for Muscular Dystrophy UK, money which is vital in our work for families with muscle-wasting conditions.
In return, we will offer you support and advice to make sure you reach your fundraising and training goals including:
- A fundraising pack – containing everything you’ll need to help you get started
- Regular e-newsletters with bespoke fundraising and training advice
- An opportunity to join our Great North Run Facebook group to join our community of #TeamOrange runners
- A bright orange ‘stand out from the crowd’ running vest for you to train and run in
- Continuous advice and support from our experienced volunteer fundraising team at Muscular Dystrophy UK
- An invite to our exclusive post-race reception, just a short walk away from the finish line, where you will receive a well-deserved sports massage and plenty of refreshments to refuel.
If you have your own place but would like to be a part of #TeamOrange and raise as much money as you can for us, please get do get in touch as we’d love to support you with your Great North Run journey – and arrange for a welcome pack to be sent out to you!
Find out more:
Regional Development Team
- Phone us – 0300 012 0172
- Email us – email@example.com
Sign up and secure your place today in the world’s biggest half-marathon!