Join our London Marathon Team!
Join Muscular Dystrophy UK in one of the biggest sporting events in the world. Our #TeamOrange members tell us the London Marathon is much more than just a marathon; it’s an experience of a lifetime.
Registration is £100 and we require you to raise a minimum sponsorship of £1,750.
We have actually now filled our team, however we do have a waiting list in place should we have any dropouts. If you would like to be considered please fill in the application form below and we will add you to the waiting list.
We’ve done the London Marathon before, but never for a cause so close to our hearts. Picturing Freya, we ran faster, tried that little bit harder. It feels amazing to have crossed the finish line for her. The support along the way was like nothing else I have seen before. If you are going to do a marathon, make it London and run it for #TeamOrange.
– Laura, #TeamOrange runner
Perks of the jog
We understand the huge commitment our runners make to take on this epic challenge. In return, we offer you a support package that caters for your every pre- and post-race need. We’ll give you:
- a detailed fundraising guide and fundraising advice from our experienced events team
- access to our #TeamOrange “Training Zone”, expert training tips, information on injury prevention and race nutrition
- a personalised running vest and orange laces
- support from THREE enthusiastic #TeamOrange cheer squads along the route
- access to our lively and friendly Facebook group to chat with other members of the team
- a post-event celebration where, as one previous runner said, we treat you ‘like a rock star’, with massages, showers and refreshments, just a stroll away from the finish line
For more information or details about joining our London Marathon team, contact the Events Team on 020 7803 4828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org