Information for young people: who to talk to


If you are having an issue with your healthcare the best person for you to contact in the first instance is your neuromuscular care advisor. A care advisor offers vital health information and emotional support to people of all ages affected by muscle disease and their families.

You can find where your nearest care advisor is here.

Alternatively you can call one of our Advocacy Ambassadors. Our Advocacy Ambassadors provide support on independent living and advice to anyone affected directly or indirectly by a muscle-wasting condition. Whether you would like to speak to someone who really knows what it is like to live with a muscle-wasting condition, or you need advice about accessing the services, benefits or equipment you are entitled to, our Ambassadors can help.

More information about our Ambassadors is here.

You can also get in touch with us by calling or emailing our helpline. Our care and support staff can provide you with information, support or point you in the right direction to who would be the best person for you to talk to.

Keep in touch
- Enter Your Location -
- or -