Take part in the Great Muscle Raffle and you’ll not only be helping to fund vital research into treatments and cures to help children like Kerr, but you’ll also be in with a chance of winning a wonderful first prize of £3,000 – what a way to start the summer!
Over 2,000 people played in our last raffle – join them and you could win a great prize!
- 1st prize: £3,000
- 2nd prize: £250
- 3rd prize: £50
Imagine winning £3,000 – you could go on a shopping spree, really spoil your loved ones, or even jet off for a well-deserved holiday abroad. And remember, as well as this fantastic first prize, you could win £250 or £50 cash – perfect for a short break or a special evening out.
Your support through playing the raffle helps us be there for children like Kerr
“The day Kerr was diagnosed with Duchenne muscular dystrophy, the world as we knew it changed forever.”
Duchenne muscular dystrophy is a rare condition that causes muscles to weaken and waste over time. The condition affects the muscles in the legs first, but then also the upper body, the heart and the lungs. It mainly affects boys, and most will lose all ability to walk by age 12. By age 30, the condition is likely to have stopped their heart.
Kerr’s mum, Alyson, says:
“We are hopeful that with continued research, an effective treatment and ultimately a cure for this awful condition will be found and give Kerr and other boys suffering from this disease a brighter future.”
If you have any questions about the raffle, please contact us on 01628 201 289 or email email@example.com
- The Great Muscle Raffle 2018 is operated under Great Britain legislation so please note entrants from outside Great Britain must ensure that entering is allowable under their local state or county laws.
- If you do not live in Great Britain and you have received tickets, please return them using the envelope provided or to the address above.
- Muscular Dystrophy UK supports responsible gambling. For more information and advice visit www.begambleaware.org
- No ticket to be sold to any person under 16 years of age. Any ticket-holder found to be under 16 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- No ticket to be sold to or by any person in a street.
- Late entries will be treated as a donation. If you have a complaint or query please call 01628 201 289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please return any unsold tickets.
- Winners will be notified by post or telephone within four weeks of the draw date.
- The winner’s photo may be requested for future publications.
- Donations may be used to reduce the cost of this raffle, allowing more profits to be contributed towards our projects.
- Draw date: 8 June 2018. Promoter – Cecile Laurent, Head of Direct Marketing and Digital, Muscular Dystrophy UK.
Muscular Dystrophy UK is registered under The Small Society Lotteries (Registration of Non-Commercial Societies)
Regulations 2007 and registered by the London Borough of Southwark. Registration Certificate No: R0298.
Muscular Dystrophy, 61A Great Suffolk Street, London SE1 0BU
Registered Charity No. 205395 and Registered Scottish Charity No. SC039445
You can read our raffle policies here.
Health professionals and MDUK work together to improve care
Come along to our group for families from South Asian backgrounds
Mutations in SCN4A may weaken infants' breathing muscles
#TeamOrange take on the London Marathon