The Muscular Dystrophy Campaign Information Service provides free expert information to anyone affected by muscle disease, we have produced over 100 free publications ranging from expert factsheets about medical conditions to practical advice on equipment as well as comprehensive guides on adapting your home. For many, this information is instrumental in helping people feeling more confident in managing their condition.
A lady who recently received a copy of our Adaptations Manual commented:
Thank you very much for all the information you provided. I feel much more at ease tackling this housing adaptation. It is a great resource!
The Muscular Dystrophy Campaign recently ran a survey showing the impact our information has people accessing the service, with very positive results.
- Over 60% of people feel more informed about the services available in their area after contacting the Information Service
- Over 80% of people gain more of an understanding about their condition after contacting the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign Information Service
- 60% of people contacting the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign Information Service feel more confident in managing their condition after contact
- Over 65% people who received a publication from us in the last year did not think they could have got the information from anyone else
- 62% of people using the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign information service recommend us to others
The Information Service is open from 8.30am – 6pm Monday to Friday and can be contacted on freephone 0800 652 6352 or email@example.com
Download a publication for free