Weekly lotteryWeekly lottery c.parker@muscu… Fri, 05/14/2021 - 14:05
Entering is easy and every week you will have the chance of winning up to £10,000 or one of our other great cash prizes from £5 to £1,000.
It costs just £1 a week to enter, or £2 to double your chances of winning. Simply click the ‘Enter now’ button to join by Direct Debit and ensure you never miss a draw. We will send you your unique 6-digit number and there is no need to claim as we will write to you if you win and pay any winnings directly to your bank account.
The best thing about our Weekly Lottery is that everyone’s a winner – just one entry can help fund world-class research into treatment and cures, and ensure we are here to support families and individuals across the UK living with muscle-wasting conditions.
Join the Weekly Lottery and help families like Luke’s:
I remember that day like it was yesterday. It was the worst day of my life. We’d just been told that Luke, our beautiful little 18-month-old, had Duchenne muscular dystrophy. We’d never even heard of it. To try and understand that he probably wouldn’t live much past his 20s, blew our whole lives apart.
I met someone from Muscular Dystrophy UK’s care and support team at the clinic after our first neurologist appointment. They gave me all the information I needed. They also put us in touch with another family – that really helped us not to feel so alone.
Muscular Dystrophy UK plays such an important part in the lives of families like ours. Vicky de Bruin, Luke’s mum
Please, enter today to help us be here for families like Luke’s as well as having your chance to win £10,000 every week.
Muscular Dystrophy UK is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 47915, certificate number 047915-N-326436-005.
Weekly lottery rulesWeekly lottery rules c.parker@muscu… Fri, 05/14/2021 - 14:13
1. The cost of each entry is £1. Players may purchase more than one entry, and payment must be in advance. Entry is open to all residents of the UK but excludes parties directly involved in the administration or management of the Weekly Lottery.
2. Not to be sold by or to anyone under 18 years of age. Any person found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
3. Your unique lottery number(s) will be confirmed by post within 21 days. No ticket will be supplied.
4. The weekly draw will be conducted every Friday (except where a Friday falls on a public holiday and then the draw will take place on the nearest possible working day). The draw will be conducted by a random number generator which will select a six digit number (the winning number). Only lottery numbers for players with sufficient credit at the time of the draw will be eligible for prizes. Late or missed payments may result in players’ lottery numbers not being eligible for every draw.
5. The winning number will be published on the MDUK website
www.musculardystrophyuk.org/lottery and will be available from the Weekly Lottery Helpline on 01628 821 983. Results will be available from the Monday following the draw.
6. Winning combinations will be for players’ lottery numbers which match three or more of the digits in the correct position within the winning number. Prizes for the Weekly Lottery are published on the MDUK website www.musculardystrophyuk.org/lottery. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest will be payable. Prizes will be sent by cheque within 21 days.
7. Prizes are as follows: Match 6 numbers in order for prize of £10,000. Match 5 numbers in order for prize of £1,000. Match 4 numbers in order for prize of £25. Match 3 numbers in order for prize of £5.
8. Your overall chances of winning are 1 in 63: odds across all prizes are as follows: Six Number Match 1 in 1,000,000; Five Number Match 1 in 18,518; Four Number Match 1 in 823; Three Number Match 1 in 69
9. All profits from the Weekly Lottery go to Muscular Dystrophy UK.
10. MDUK is not responsible for any delays in bank payments.
11. No liability is accepted for loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post.
12. MDUK reserves the right to use the winners’ names for promotional purposes. These will only be in summary, for example Mrs Jones from Kent.
13. MDUK or its External Lottery Manager may (without giving any reason or notice) decline to accept an application, cancel an existing subscription or terminate or suspend the lottery scheme. MDUK or its External Lottery Manager’s decisions made regarding the rules shall, once made, be final and binding. No detail in an application may be changed in any way once it has been submitted, except for contact details such as change of address.
14. The rules are subject to change by MDUK or its External Lottery Manager. Copies of the latest rules will be published on this page and are available on request.
15. Licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005, reference number 47915, certificate number 047915-N-326436-005.
Promoter: Emma Maunder, Associate Director of Development, Muscular Dystrophy UK, 61a Great Suffolk Street, LONDON SE1 0BU.
Are you gambling more than you really want to?
If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please visit the Gamble Aware website for help and advice at www.gambleaware.co.uk or contact the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 802 0133 (lines open 8am to midnight).