The Great Muscle Raffle 2019 is now closed.
The raffle was drawn on 13 December. Congratulations to our lucky winners!
- 1st prize – £3,000 B Pearce, BOGNOR REGIS, ticket 33523
- 2nd prize – £250 P Blackmore, CARDIFF, ticket 150429
- 3rd prize – £50 A Huzzard, CONSETT, ticket 199325
Thank you to everyone who took part – your support through the raffle helps us be here for more kids like Archie
When Archie Armsden was just a year old, he was diagnosed with Duchenne muscular dystrophy. His mum, Sam, says,
Ever since Archie’s diagnosis, we’ve tried to focus on keeping positive and, through the world-class research they fund, MDUK is giving us hope for the future. We know that we’re closer than ever before to finding treatments and cures to help our little boy.”
Every ticket you buy will help us fund pioneering research into treatments for muscle-wasting conditions and helps us continue to provide vital support services to improve the lives of individuals and families living with these conditions.
So enter the Christmas Raffle today – you really will be making a difference.
If you have any questions about the raffle, please contact us on 01628 201 289 or email email@example.com
- The Christmas Raffle 2019 is operated under Great Britain legislation so please note entrants from outside Great Britain must ensure that entering is allowable under their local state or county laws.
- If you do not live in Great Britain and you have received tickets, please return them using the envelope provided or to the address above.
- Muscular Dystrophy UK supports responsible gambling. For more information and advice visit www.begambleaware.org
- No ticket to be sold to any person under 18 years of age. Any ticket-holder found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- No ticket to be sold to or by any person in a street.
- Late entries will be entered into the next raffle. If you have a complaint or query please call 01628 201 289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please return any unsold tickets.
- Winners will be notified by post or telephone within four weeks of the draw date.
- The winner’s photo may be requested for future publications.
- Donations may be used to reduce the cost of this raffle, allowing more profits to be contributed towards our projects.
- Draw date: 13 December 2019. Promoter – Cecile Laurent, Head of Individual Giving and Donor Engagement, Muscular Dystrophy UK.
Muscular Dystrophy UK is registered under The Small Society Lotteries (Registration of Non-Commercial Societies)
Regulations 2007 and registered by the London Borough of Southwark. Registration Certificate No: R0298.
Muscular Dystrophy, 61A Great Suffolk Street, London SE1 0BU
Registered Charity No. 205395 and Registered Scottish Charity No. SC039445
You can read our raffle policies here.
Hospitals to receive funding for Changing Places toilets
MDUK president awarded MBE
New LGMD 2B study is looking for participants
The evening of comedy with Jon Richardson of 8 out of 10 Cats.