Join #TeamOrange and conquer one of the UK’s biggest long-distance treks or runs. On the Ridgeway- Britain’s oldest path 100km is all that stands in your way, as you walk, jog or run to the historic Avebury Stone Circle.
Enjoy the stunning British countryside from the Chilterns to the North Wessex Downs, passing Bronze Age hill forts and Roman river crossings.
This is a challenge for all, inclusive of experience and fitness levels. Whether you’re a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker – you can also choose to camp over the weekend or take on the 100km in one go.
- Training programme, tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Bag transport to the finish
- Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
- Medical support at pit stops and en route
And when you join #TeamOrange, you’ll receive:
- a detailed fundraising guide and fundraising advice from MDUK’s experienced events team
- access to our #TeamOrange training zone, expert training tips, information on injury prevention and nutrition tips
- a personalised #TeamOrange running vest
- on-the-day support at our #TeamOrange rest stop.
If you want to find out more, or have any questions, please get in touch with the events team at events@musculardystrophyUK.org or 020 7803 2884.
100km a bit too far? Check out Race To The Tower and save yourself 20km on this double marathon!