Join #TeamOrange at the Great North Run!
If you were lucky enough to secure your own place for the Great North Run 2020, we would love you to join our largest ever #TeamOrange… and in hand, join the fight to help beat muscle-wasting conditions!
Perks of the challenge
By signing up with #TeamOrange, we offer you pre- and post-race support package to cater for your every need! You’ll get:
- a detailed welcome pack including a fundraising guide and regular support and advice from our experienced team
- access to your very own #TeamOrange ‘Training Zone’ providing expert training tips, information on injury prevention and race nutrition
- a ‘stand out from the crowd!’ bright orange running vest
- access to our Great North Run Facebook Group where you can join our running community and share stories with past and current runners
- support from our fantastically LOUD cheer squad at mile 12 as you take on the iconic last stretch of the route overlooking the stunning sea views in South Shields
- an invite to our exclusive post-race reception in the charity village where you will receive a hero’s welcome, plenty of refreshments to re-fuel and the opportunity for a much-needed (and well earned!) sports massage!
All you need to do to join #TeamOrange at the Great North Run 2020 is fill out the own place form below. A member of our team will then be in touch to arrange for your pack to be sent to you!