Join our Great North Run team!
Every year, more than 55,000 runners come from across the globe to run the Great North Run, the world’s largest, most prestigious half-marathon.
This iconic race has a hard to beat atmosphere, with thousands of people lining the streets to come along and support from the start in the heart of Newcastle all the way to the finish along the seafront in South Shields.
Want to be a part of it all? We’d love to have you on board! Join #TeamOrange today with an early bird offer of just £29. All we ask in return is for our runners to make a commitment to raise a minimum of £350 which will help to continue the fight against muscle-wasting conditions.
By signing up with #TeamOrange, you’ll get the following in return:
- A welcome pack with training and fundraising materials to get you started!
- Access to your very own Training Zone
- A ‘stand out from the crowd’ bright orange running vest
- Guaranteed access to our Great North Run Facebook group where you can join our #TeamOrange running community
- Regular support from our experienced Volunteer Fundraising team to help you reach your fundraising and training goals
- An invite to our exclusive post-race reception in the charity village where you will receive a hero’s welcome, plenty of refreshments to re-fuel and the opportunity for a much-needed (and well earned!) sports massage!
Do you have your own place for the Great North Run 2019? Would you still like to be a part of #TeamOrange? We’d love you to join the us! Just email the team to let us know and we will arrange for a welcome pack to be sent to you.
As you’ve got your own place, there would be no minimum fundraising target – we just ask that you raise as much as you can!
Waiting for your ballot results?
Why not sign up with #TeamOrange now to guarantee your place. If you are successful in the ballot we will refund your registration fee!
If you have any questions about taking on the Great North Run please do get in touch by calling 0300 012 0172 or emailing email@example.com.