Every year, more than 55,000 runners come from across the globe to run the Great North Run, the world’s largest, most prestigious half-marathon.
Join #TeamOrange and help to turn the Tyne orange in what promises to be a day to remember!
All we ask from our runners is a pledge to raise a minimum of £300 for Muscular Dystrophy UK, money which is vital in our work for families with muscle-wasting conditions.
In return, we will offer you support and advice to make sure you reach your fundraising and training goals including:
- A fundraising pack – containing everything you’ll need to help you get started
- Regular e-newsletters with bespoke fundraising and training advice
- An opportunity to join our Great North Run Facebook group to join our community of #TeamOrange runners
- A bright orange ‘stand out from the crowd’ running vest for you to train and run in
- Continuous advice and support from our experienced volunteer fundraising team at Muscular Dystrophy UK
- An invite to our exclusive post-race reception, just a short walk away from the finish line, where you will receive a well-deserved sports massage and plenty of refreshments to refuel.
If you have your own place but would like to be a part of #TeamOrange and raise as much money as you can for us, please get do get in touch as we’d love to support you with your Great North Run journey – and arrange for a welcome pack to be sent out to you!
Find out more:
Regional Development Team
- Phone us – 0300 012 0172
- Email us – email@example.com
Sign up and secure your place today in the world’s biggest half-marathon!
Register for this event
Registering for an event couldn't be easier. Just select the space(s) you would like to register for and enter your contact details in the boxes below. You'll then be taken to our secure payment gateway to pay your registration fee and secure your place.
Bookings are closed for this event.