Join our Great North Run team!
Every year, more than 55,000 runners come from across the globe to run the Great North Run, the world’s largest, most prestigious half-marathon.
This iconic race has a hard to beat atmosphere, with thousands of people lining the streets to come along and support from the start in the heart of Newcastle all the way to the finish along the seafront in South Shields.
Fancy being a part of it all? We’d love to have you on board! Join #TeamOrange today with an early bird offer of just £29. All we ask in return is for our runners to make a commitment to raise a minimum of £350 which will help to continue the fight against muscle-wasting conditions.
Own places –
If you’re lucky enough to have secured a place in the ballot and would like to join #TeamOrange as an own place runner, simply fill out this form so we can get you signed up!
Perks of the challenge
By signing up with #TeamOrange, we offer you a pre- and post-race support package to cater for your every need! You’ll get:
- a detailed welcome pack including a fundraising guide along with regular support and advice from our experienced team
- access to your very own #TeamOrange ‘Training Zone’ providing expert training tips, information on injury prevention and race nutrition
- a ‘stand out from the crowd!’ bright orange running vest
- access to our Great North Run Facebook Group where you can join our running community and share stories with past and current runners
- support from our fantastically LOUD cheer squad at mile 12 as you take on the iconic last stretch of the route overlooking the stunning sea views in South Shields
- an invite to our exclusive post-race reception in the charity village where you will receive a hero’s welcome, plenty of refreshments to re-fuel and the opportunity for a much-needed (and well earned!) sports massage!
If you have any questions about taking on the Great North Run please do get in touch by calling 0300 012 0172 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.