Join #TeamOrange and conquer the Cotswolds in the HEINEKEN Race to the Tower on 8-9 June!
This is a challenge for anyone no matter your fitness levels. Whether you’re a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker- you can also choose to camp over the weekend or take on the full distance in one go.
The 80km route takes you through quaint idyllic villages and medieval burial grounds. The Cotswold Way will take you all the way to the foot of the magnificent Broadway Tower.
The highlights are endless, rich with 13th century ruins and modern day film locations. The yellow, Jurassic Cotswold stone will pave the way, as you pass castles and the famous Cooper’s Hill en route.
HEINEKEN Race to the Tower. Unrelentingly beautiful. Unforgettably challenging.
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Bag transport to the finish
- Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
- Medical support at pit stops and en route
- Finisher’s medal
And when you join #TeamOrange you’ll receive:
- a detailed fundraising guide and fundraising advice from MDUK’s experienced events team
- access to our #TeamOrange training zone, expert training tips, information on injury prevention and nutrition tips
- a personalised #TeamOrange running vest
- on the day support at our #TeamOrange rest stop
If you want to find out more, or have any questions, please get in touch with the events team at events@musculardystrophyUK.org or 0207 803 4828.
Want to go further? Check out Race To The Stones for an extra 20km!