Join #TeamOrange at the London Marathon 2021 and show the world just how much muscles matter.
The London Marathon needs no introduction. It’s one of the biggest sporting events in the world. Our #TeamOrange runners tell us the London Marathon is more than just a marathon; it’s an experience of a lifetime.
Own places (Ballot places)
Have you been lucky in the London Marathon ballot? We’d love for you to join #TeamOrange with your own ballot place! By joining us with your own place you’ll still receive all the perks of being a part of the team. We just ask that you pledge to raise as much as you can. To join us with your own ballot place, please fill out this FREE form.
Registration is £100 and we ask all of our runners to pledge and commit to raise a minimum of £1,750 to help beat muscle-wasting conditions.
To be considered for a place, please fill out the form below. A member of the MDUK Events Team will then be in touch to let you know if your application has been successful.
Every year we receive high volumes of applications which is wonderful. The number of applications we receive every year exceeds the number of places we have to allocate so we have to come up with a process to allocate places which is detailed here.
Due to the cancellation of the 2020 London Marathon, we have a very limited number of places available for 2021. Please note that the 2022 event is only 6 months after the 2021 event and we have therefore opened applications for this too. You can apply for the 2022 London Marathon here!
Perks of the jog
We understand the huge commitment our runners make to take on this epic challenge. In return, we offer a support package that caters for your every pre- and post-race need. By joining #TeamOrange you’ll receive:
- a personalised #TeamOrange running top
- support from THREE enthusiastic #TeamOrange cheer squads along the route
- support with your training and fundraising every step of the way from our dedicated events team
- exclusive access to our lively and friendly Facebook group to chat with other members of the team
- a post-event celebration where, as one previous runner said, we treat you ‘like a rock star’, with massages, showers and refreshments, just a stroll away from the finish line