Make Today Count 2018
Sign up today to become a member of #TeamOrange and skydive for Muscular Dystrophy UK!. By the time you land, you’ll have funded nine hours of groundbreaking research. Over the last four years we have managed to raise an astonishing £710,000.
Why not take a look at our Make Today Count Facebook page where you can see some of our previous participants and their amazing stories!
If you are feeling inspired by these stories and fancy an exciting challenge, sign up today to take part in our new Autumn skydives.
By signing up to ‘Make Today Count’ with us you will help to support groundbreaking research into muscle-wasting conditions.
As well as a Regional Manager supporting you throughout your event, when you sign up you will receive a bespoke Make Today Count pack, which will contain;
- A branded T-shirt, to wear when you jump
- An information pack to help with all your fundraising needs
- A sponsorship form
- Instructions for the BIG day
All we ask of our participants is to raise a minimum of £399 each for the outdoor skydive to ensure we can continue to fund this vital research, we’ll help you every step of the way.
You can download the Tandem skydive medical form here. If you have one of the conditions listed on the Tandem skydive medical form but still want to take part, please contact us on 0300 012 0172. Each of the skydive sites have different allowances for conditions – one of our helpful advisers will be able to find out if you can jump. Please note that each skydive site has their own health & safety regulations regarding weight, height and age.
Please do check when booking the skydive site, as some sites have different weight restrictions. Some sites will charge an additional fee that you will need to pay, if you are over the weight limit.
We have people jumping at outdoor skydive sites across the UK, below are a list of options for your 2018 jump. All you need to do is sign up with the form below, letting us know your preferred location and listed date:
Saturday 01 September 2018
- Langer (Nottingham, Nottinghamshire): maximum weight 15st
Sunday 02 September 2018
- St Andrews (Scotland) : maximum weight 14st
Friday 07 September 2018
- Headcorn (Maidstone, Kent): maximum weight Male 14st 5lb / Female 13st 5lb
Saturday 08 September 2018
- Swindon (Wiltshire): maximum weight Male 15st / Female 13st
Saturday 15 September 2018
- Wild Geese (Northern Ireland): maximum weight Male 15st /Females 13st
Sunday 16 September 2018
- Reading (skydive site location is Ipsden, Oxfordshire): maximum weight 15st
- Peterlee (County Durham): maximum weight 15st
Saturday 29 September 2018
- Black Knights (Lancaster): maximum weight Male 15st / Female 13st
- Chatteris Airfield (Cambridgeshire): maximum weight Male 15st / Female 13st
Sunday 30 September 2018
- Honiton (Devon): maximum weight 15st (The site will allow participants up to 18st subject to a surcharge of £20 per stone from 15st to be paid on the day)