Join over 30,000 cyclists at RideLondon in August 2019 and ride 100 miles through the closed streets of London and stunning Surrey. With the roaring crowds cheering you on, you’ll feel like an Olympian! So gear up for Muscular Dystrophy UK, and help beat muscle-wasting conditions.
By signing up with #TeamOrange, you’ll get:
- a unique #TeamOrange cycling jersey
- access to our training zone
- a welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- free photos of you en route
- free pre-event bike storage, massage and breakfast
- a hero’s welcome and a picnic at the finish
- free post-race massages available at our picnic
Registrations are now open! Just £35 and we ask you to pledge a minimum sponsorship target of £550.
Waiting for your ballot results? Why not sign up with #TeamOrange now to guarantee your place. If you are successful in the ballot we will refund your registration fee!
If you do have any questions about taking on the RideLondon challenge then please do get in contact by calling 0207 803 2862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org