Take on the leap of a lifetime
Skydive for MDUK and you can make a real difference. By the time you land, you’ll have funded nine hours of groundbreaking research.
Paige from London signed up last year and had this to say about why she took on the challenge.
I took on a skydive for MDUK, to help raise funds for people living with a muscle-wasting condition. I liked to think I made some kind of small impact on people’s lives. So if like me, you feel like you can help make an impact on people who are living with a form of muscular dystrophy, why not sign up today and take on the challenge?”
Your local Regional Manager will support you throughout your event, and when you sign up you will receive a bespoke Skydive for MDUK pack, which will contain:
- a branded T-shirt to wear when you jump
- an information pack to help with all your fundraising needs
- everything you’ll need to know for the BIG day
All we ask of our participants is to raise a minimum of £399 each – that’s enough to fund nine hours of vital research. And we’ll help you every step of the way.
Do you know someone who might want to skydive and help us beat muscular dystrophy? Why not share this event with them!
How it works
There are two options when signing up to skydive for us. You can take on the challenge anytime of the year that suits you. Please click here, this will take you through to another website to book your jump.
You can join in one of our group jumps taking place in March 2020 where you can join other MDUK supporters who will be turning the skies Orange across the country.
Please see below for dates and sites options alongside more information.
If you are looking to get a group of friends or family to jump with you we have reduced registration options based on how many of you sign up:
- 1-4 people £29 per person
- 5-10 people £19 per person
- 10 or more it will be just £10 per person to sign up!
Dates and sites:
Saturday 14 March 2020
- Black Knights (Lancaster): Maximum weight Male 15st / Female 13st
Saturday 21 March 2020
- SOLD OUT – St Andrews (Scotland): Maximum weight 14st
- Skydive Buzz (Devon): This site will allow skydivers up to a maximum of 18st but for every stone you weigh over 15st there will be a surcharge of £20 per stone, payable by you on the day.
- Chatteris (Cambridgeshire): Weight 15st, Maximum weight 16st for extra £10
Sunday 22 March 2020
- Wild Geese (Northern Ireland): Maximum weight Male 15st /Females 13st
Saturday 28 March 2020
- Reading (skydive site location is Ipsden, Oxfordshire): Maximum weight 15st
- Peterlee (Durham): Maximum weight 14st
- Hinton (Brackley): Maximum weight 15st
- Langer (Nottingham, Nottinghamshire): Maximum weight 15 stone, for those over 5ft4in and 13 stone for those 5ft4in or less.
Sunday 29 March 2020
- Hibaldstow (North Lincolnshire): Maximum weight 16st
- Headcorn (Maidstone, Kent): Maximum weight Male 14st 5lb / Female 13st 5lb
Please download the Tandem skydive medical form here, this will list a number of medical conditions. If you have one of the conditions listed on the medical form but still want to take part, please contact us on 0300 012 0172. Each skydive site has different allowances for conditions – one of our helpful advisers will be able to find out if you can jump.
Please check the weight restrictions for the skydive site you require when making your location selection – if you are over the weight stated, you’ll need to pay an additional surcharge on the day before you do your skydive.
Each skydive site has their own health and safety regulations regarding weight, height and age.
If you would like to take part in one of our group jumps then please fill out the form below.