Join #TeamOrange for The Big Half!
Join #TeamOrange on Sunday 10 March 2019 for the second year of the Vitality Big Half . A one day festival centred around the half marathon distance, which aims to be truly global and uniquely local in a celebration of the wonderful cultural diversity of the great city of London. This is not your average half marathon. Post-event there will be a variety of local food stalls and live music from local acts in the picturesque setting of Greenwich.
The event will include:
- The Big Half: a half marathon starting at Tower Bridge and finishing in Greenwich, passing through the boroughs of Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Lewisham and Greenwich
- The Big Festival: After finishing The Big Half, the beautiful location of Greenwich will be host to a celebration of London’s diverse culture, food and music. There will be food stalls from around the world, alongside some of the best young music acts from around London.
Registration costs £20 and we require you to raise a minimum sponsorship of £350.
Perks of the jog
As part of our fantastic #TeamOrange you will receive:
- a detailed fundraising guide and fundraising advice from our experienced events team
- access to our #TeamOrange training zone, expert training tips, information on injury prevention and race nutrition
- a personalised running vest
To secure your place, please fill in the registration form below. If you have your own place already and want to run for #TeamOrange, get in touch.