Join #TeamOrange for The Big Half!
Join #TeamOrange on Sunday 10 March 2019 for the second year of the Vitality Big Half . A one day festival centred around the half marathon distance, which aims to be truly global and uniquely local in a celebration of the wonderful cultural diversity of the great city of London. This is not your average half marathon. Post-event there will be a variety of local food stalls and live music from local acts in the picturesque setting of Greenwich.
The event will include:
- The Big Half: a half marathon starting at Tower Bridge and finishing in Greenwich, passing through the boroughs of Southwark, Tower Hamlets, Lewisham and Greenwich
- The Big Festival: After finishing The Big Half, the beautiful location of Greenwich will be host to a celebration of London’s diverse culture, food and music. There will be food stalls from around the world, alongside some of the best young music acts from around London.
Registration costs £20 and we require you to raise a minimum sponsorship of £350.
Perks of the jog
As part of our fantastic #TeamOrange you will receive:
- a detailed fundraising guide and fundraising advice from our experienced events team
- access to our #TeamOrange training zone, expert training tips, information on injury prevention and race nutrition
- a personalised running vest
To secure your place, please fill in the registration form below. If you have your own place already and want to run for #TeamOrange, get in touch.
Register for this event
Registering for an event couldn't be easier. Just select the space(s) you would like to register for and enter your contact details in the boxes below. You'll then be taken to our secure payment gateway to pay your registration fee and secure your place.
Bookings are closed for this event.