Calling all young adults between the ages of 14 and 18. We’re holding a young persons’ support and information day for you and would love you to come along. It’s a great opportunity to find out MDUK and how we can help you.
Here’s what’s on offer:
- some Trailblazers – our network of young campaigners – will be there to tell you about options after school and college, and about how to get involved in their exciting campaigns
- Smartbox will give a presentation on the latest in assistive technology, and you’ll find out how to apply for grants for this equipment from MDUK
- information about local opportunities for you to get involved in disability sport
- health professionals from your local neuromuscular team will be on hand too.
The event is being held at:
- Freemantle and Shirley Community Centre, Randolph St, Southampton, SO15 3HE
This venue is wheelchair accessible, and there’s a Changing Places Toilet onsite. You’ll get a free lunch too!
For more information
To book your place contact David at email@example.com or 0207 803 4826. Please also let David know if you would like to arrange parking.