Giving a gift to Muscular Dystrophy UK in memory of a loved one is a special way to honour their life and means their legacy will live on through our work. Each gift will help us be there for individuals and families living with muscle-wasting conditions, and continue to fund world-class research into treatments and cures for all forms of muscular dystrophy.
Muscular Dystrophy UK receives no government funding, so every gift given in memory supports our mission to bring forward the day when we beat muscle-wasting conditions.
There are lots of different ways to pay tribute to someone special and help us be here for people living with muscle-wasting conditions:
- Giving a gift in memory: make a one-off or regular donation to commemorate the life of someone special
- Create a Remembrance Tribute: a special place online where friends and loved ones can share treasured memories
- Events in memory: take on a challenge or set up an event in memory of a loved one
- Supporting your funeral arrangements and memorial collections: create a funeral notice and order materials for your collection
- Leave a gift in your Will: leave a special gift to support our work