Dulux Race to the King has an exciting new route!
(please note registration is not live for this event yet)
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Bag transport to the finish
- Medical support at pit stops and en route
- Finisher’ Medal
From us, you will receive a confirmation email and welcome pack with a MDUK running vest through the post. These are packed full of tools and tips to help you smash your fundraising target.
Your local MDUK fundraising manager will also be here to support you up to the event and beyond.
Why take part?
Whether you’re already a seasoned walker or are looking for a challenge to champion your fears, taking part in Race to the King with MDUK is a great way to fundraise.
The vital funds you raise will enable research into cures and treatments, and help us provide practical and emotional support.
- £40 (non stop)
- £60 (weekender, inc. camping)
- Minimum fundraising: £450s