Great challenges need great settings - and none are better than the Island's coastal path.
We're super excited to announce our new Associate Partnership with the Ultra Challenge Series! Get 25% off your registration fee when you take part for Muscular Dystrophy UK
2,000 adventurers of all experience levels will walk, jog or run the Isle of Wight Challenge in 2023 - and go all out to push themselves further.
Travel along the spectacular southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to historic Cowes at the halfway stop. For participants completing the Full Island challenge, it's on to historic Ventnor, and back to our welcome Base Camp in Chale after an epic 106km journey.
Your entry includes:
- Free food and drink at regular rest stops
- Support including medics, marshals, and massages.
- Glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal at the finish!
When you take on the challenge as part of #TeamOrange you will also receive:
- Fundraising tips and tricks
- Bright #TeamOrange running vest
- Training guide
- Support from our team every step of the way!
How to sign up:
- Choose the fundraising option that is right for you – pay a minimal fee and fundraise the rest or self-fund your event and have no fundraising target. Here are your options to choose from!
- Select “Sign up for a charity with 25% off”
- Choose the length of your challenge: 25Km, 50Km or the full 100Km.
- Fill in your form selecting “Muscular Dystrophy UK” as your listed charity.
- Have a blast taking on an Ultra Challenge to help beat muscle-wasting conditions!