Walk, jog, or run this classic capital to coast route and raise vital funds for Muscular Dystrophy UK.
We're super excited to announce our new Associate Partnership with the Ultra Challenge Series! Get 25% off your registration fee when you take part for Muscular Dystrophy UK
Take on the classic capital to coast route, testing your grit with 2,000 other adventurers of all ages and experience levels over the Bank Holiday weekend. Walk, jog, or run the challenge route, with half and quarter distance options, there’s a challenge for you.
The challenge starts in Richmond, with a route along the Thames towards the North Downs through wonderful Surrey and Sussex countryside to the 50k point at Turners Hill. The 100km route heads on up and over the South Downs before the welcome sight of the Brighton coastline comes into view.
Your entry includes:
- Free food and drink at regular rest stops
- Support including medics, marshals, and massages.
- Glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal at the finish!
When you take on the challenge as part of #TeamOrange you will also receive:
- Fundraising tips and tricks
- Bright #TeamOrange running vest
- Training guide
- Support from our team every step of the way!
How to sign up:
- Choose the fundraising option that is right for you – pay a minimal fee and fundraise the rest or self-fund your event and have no fundraising target. There are three options to choose from!
- Select “Sign up for a charity with 25% off”
- Choose the length of your challenge: 25Km, 50Km or the full 100Km.
- Fill in your form selecting “Muscular Dystrophy UK” as your listed charity.
- Have a blast taking on an Ultra Challenge to help beat muscle-wasting conditions!