Holiday finance Holidays

There are a number of trusts and voluntary funds available, which may be able to contribute towards the cost of a holiday. Some of these organisations are listed below. Local authorities (social services departments) may also be able to offer some assistance.

The Family Fund

May be able to offer assistance for holidays to disabled children under 16 in the UK.

Unit 4, Alpha Court Monks Cross Drive Huntington York, YO32 9WN

Tel: 01904 550055



FHA - The Family Holiday Association

This is a holiday charity for families in need, which may provide funding for a one-week holiday in the UK.

Applications should be made between October and November for the following year as funds tend to be spent by March.

3 Gainsford Street London SE1 2NE

Tel: 020 3117 0650



3H Fund (Helping Hands for Holidays)

Organises subsidised group holidays for disabled children and adults.

It also provides grants, when available, to families on low income. Grants are sometimes limited to specific areas of the UK or to a particular demographic.

B2 Spelding Business Park Langton Road, Speldhurst Tunbridge Wells Kent TN3 0AQ

Tel: 01892 860 207