When you join our Great Muscle Raffle you’ll not only be helping to fund world-class research into potential treatments and cures to help kids like Dan, but you’ll also be in with a chance of winning our fantastic top prize of £3,000 – what a way to start the summer!
Could you be our next big winner?
- 1st prize: £3,000
- 2nd prize: £250
- 3rd prize: £50
Imagine winning the £3,000 first prize – you could treat your home to some new garden furniture, indulge in a shopping spree or jet off on your dream holiday. And remember, as well as this fantastic first prize, you could win £250 or £50 cash – perfect for treating yourself or a loved one.
And if you enter before 19 April, you’ll go into our Fast Entry draw to win one of 20 exclusive MDUK teddy bear keyrings!
Your support through the raffle helps us to be here for more kids like Dan
Dan was two-and-a-half years old when he was diagnosed with Ullrich congenital muscular dystrophy.
Ullrich congenital muscular dystrophy is a rare condition that causes muscles to weaken and waste over time. Children with the condition may experience loss of independent walking as early as seven years of age and the muscles that assist breathing will be affected.
His dad, James, says, “When we heard the words ‘muscular dystrophy’, our hearts and brains started to race, we had so many questions. Then we found MDUK. Talking to their support line and being put in touch with other parents of children with Ullrich was a big game-changer for us.”
If you have any questions about the raffle, please contact us on 01628 201 289 or email email@example.com
- The Great Muscle Raffle 2019 is operated under Great Britain legislation so please note entrants from outside Great Britain must ensure that entering is allowable under their local state or county laws.
- If you do not live in Great Britain and you have received tickets, please return them using the envelope provided or to the address above.
- Muscular Dystrophy UK supports responsible gambling. For more information and advice visit www.begambleaware.org
- No ticket to be sold to any person under 18 years of age. Any ticket-holder found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- No ticket to be sold to or by any person in a street.
- Late entries will be entered into the next raffle. If you have a complaint or query please call 01628 201 289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please return any unsold tickets.
- Winners will be notified by post or telephone within four weeks of the draw date.
- The winner’s photo may be requested for future publications.
- Donations may be used to reduce the cost of this raffle, allowing more profits to be contributed towards our projects.
- Draw date: 10 June 2019. Promoter – Cecile Laurent, Head of Individual Giving and Donor Enagaement, Muscular Dystrophy UK.
Muscular Dystrophy UK is registered under The Small Society Lotteries (Registration of Non-Commercial Societies)
Regulations 2007 and registered by the London Borough of Southwark. Registration Certificate No: R0298.
Muscular Dystrophy, 61A Great Suffolk Street, London SE1 0BU
Registered Charity No. 205395 and Registered Scottish Charity No. SC039445
You can read our raffle policies here.
Funding for Changing Places toilets at service stations
Seven new centres that support people with muscle-wasti
Find out what went on at this year's conference in Newcastle
The Newton Oxford Town and Gown 10k run