The Great Muscle Raffle is now OPEN!
And when you enter, you’ll not only be supporting our fight against muscle-wasting conditions, but you’ll also be in with a chance to win some fantastic prizes! Play today and you could win:
- 1st prize: £3,000
- 2nd prize: £250
- 3rd prize: £50
Imagine what you could do with a prize like that! Perhaps buy something you’ve always wanted for your home or garden this summer, or treat your loved ones.
Crucially, there is now an urgent need to raise more funds to meet the growing demand Coronavirus will have on our services. You can make a huge difference by playing the Great Muscle Raffle. All proceeds go towards supporting our work to beat muscle-wasting conditions.
Congratulations to our Fast Entry Winners: Mrs Macdonald, DINGWALL; Mr Schroeder, HAVERFORDWEST; Mrs Blackford, LEWES; Mrs Cunningham, MAUCHLINE; Mrs Tydsley, BURNLEY; Mr Padden, ROSSENDALE; Miss Trinder, WALLINGFORD; Ms Pearce, BOGNOR REGIS; Mrs McGenity, BIRKENHEAD; Mrs & Mr Holden, LONDON; Mr Dennison, PAIGNTON; Mrs Graham, SWANSEA; Mrs Travis, DOLLAR; Reverend Harris, GUISBOROUGH; Mrs Bestwick, NOTTINGHAM; Mr Kemsley, CAMBRIDGE; Mrs Hulland, CORSHAM; Mr Thurlby, RYDE; Ms Ganner, WALTON-ON-THAMES; Mrs Silcox, HENGOED.
Enter today to help MDUK be here for more children like Joe.
When Joe Driffield was just four years old, he was diagnosed with Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Joe’s mum Susanne says,
“When we were first given Joe’s diagnosis, all sorts of questions raced through our heads… MDUK helped provide the answers we needed. Now the thing that we most want is for there to be treatments or a cure for our little boy’s condition. MDUK also funds the research that can bring this closer and provide hope to our family and so many more like us.”
Every entry you buy will help us fund pioneering research into treatments for muscle-wasting conditions and continue to provide vital support services to improve the lives of people living with these conditions.
So enter the Great Muscle Raffle today – you really will be making a difference!
If you have any questions about the raffle, please contact us on 01628 201 289 or email email@example.com
- The Great Muscle Raffle 2020 is operated under Great Britain legislation so please note entrants from outside Great Britain must ensure that entering is allowable under their local state or county laws.
- If you do not live in Great Britain and you have received mail about the Raffle, please return it using the envelope provided or to the address above.
- Muscular Dystrophy UK supports responsible gambling. For more information and advice visit www.begambleaware.org
- No ticket to be sold to any person under 18 years of age. Any ticket-holder found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- No ticket to be sold to or by any person in a street.
- Late entries will be entered into the next raffle. If you have a complaint or query please call 01628 201 289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winners will be notified by post or telephone within four weeks of the draw date.
- The winner’s photo may be requested for future publications.
- Donations may be used to reduce the cost of this raffle, allowing more profits to be contributed towards our projects.
- Draw date: 5 June 2020. Promoter – Catherine Woodhead, Chief Executive, Muscular Dystrophy UK.
Muscular Dystrophy UK is registered with the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005, reference 47915
Muscular Dystrophy, 61A Great Suffolk Street, London SE1 0BU
Registered Charity No. 205395 and Registered Scottish Charity No. SC039445
You can read our raffle policies here.
The SMA gene therapy Zolgensma has today been grant
NICE, NHS England and NHS Improvement have taken advice
Joint letter to NICE regarding ridisplam
Join us for our Virtual Celebrity Sports Quiz