The Great Muscle Raffle has now been drawn.
Thank you to everyone who played in the Great Muscle Raffle and congratulations to our lucky winners:
- First prize £3,000: Mrs Harrison, St Helens, ticket number 251-02
- Second prize £250: Mrs Tregunno, East Grinstead, ticket number RP-2364
- Third prize £50: Mrs Vann, Rainham, ticket number 354-14
Congratulations to our Fast Entry Winners: Mrs Macdonald, DINGWALL; Mr Schroeder, HAVERFORDWEST; Mrs Blackford, LEWES; Mrs Cunningham, MAUCHLINE; Mrs Tydsley, BURNLEY; Mr Padden, ROSSENDALE; Miss Trinder, WALLINGFORD; Ms Pearce, BOGNOR REGIS; Mrs McGenity, BIRKENHEAD; Mrs & Mr Holden, LONDON; Mr Dennison, PAIGNTON; Mrs Graham, SWANSEA; Mrs Travis, DOLLAR; Reverend Harris, GUISBOROUGH; Mrs Bestwick, NOTTINGHAM; Mr Kemsley, CAMBRIDGE; Mrs Hulland, CORSHAM; Mr Thurlby, RYDE; Ms Ganner, WALTON-ON-THAMES; Mrs Silcox, HENGOED.
Playing in the Raffle helps MDUK be here for more children like Joe.
When Joe Driffield was just four years old, he was diagnosed with Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
Joe’s mum Susanne says,
“When we were first given Joe’s diagnosis, all sorts of questions raced through our heads… MDUK helped provide the answers we needed. Now the thing that we most want is for there to be treatments or a cure for our little boy’s condition. MDUK also funds the research that can bring this closer and provide hope to our family and so many more like us.”
Every entry in the raffle helps us fund pioneering research into treatments for muscle-wasting conditions and continue to provide vital support services to improve the lives of people living with these conditions.
If you have any questions about the raffle, please contact us on 01628 201 289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Great Muscle Raffle 2020 is operated under Great Britain legislation so please note entrants from outside Great Britain must ensure that entering is allowable under their local state or county laws.
- If you do not live in Great Britain and you have received mail about the Raffle, please return it using the envelope provided or to the address above.
- Muscular Dystrophy UK supports responsible gambling. For more information and advice visit www.begambleaware.org
- No ticket to be sold to any person under 18 years of age. Any ticket-holder found to be under 18 years of age automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
- No ticket to be sold to or by any person in a street.
- Late entries will be entered into the next raffle. If you have a complaint or query please call 01628 201 289 or email email@example.com
- Winners will be notified by post or telephone within four weeks of the draw date.
- The winner’s photo may be requested for future publications.
- Donations may be used to reduce the cost of this raffle, allowing more profits to be contributed towards our projects.
- Draw date: 5 June 2020. Promoter – Catherine Woodhead, Chief Executive, Muscular Dystrophy UK.
Muscular Dystrophy UK is registered with the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005, reference 47915
Muscular Dystrophy, 61A Great Suffolk Street, London SE1 0BU
Registered Charity No. 205395 and Registered Scottish Charity No. SC039445
You can read our raffle policies here.
Two big announcements on Changing Places Awareness Day
Muscular Dystrophy UK ‘Distance Aware’ badges
Collagen VI-related myopathies research findings
Join us for our Virtual Celebrity Sports Quiz