Our occupational therapists network offers you the latest information about muscle-wasting conditions tailored to your professional needs. Through the network you will receive:
- the latest information about muscle-wasting conditions
- updates on training opportunities
- grants available for your patients, such as assistive technology, find out more here
- details of information and study days
- dates of social events for patients
- the contact details of other OTs working with individuals and families with muscle-wasting conditions, so that you can support one another.
For more information about the network:
- call 0800 652 6352 (freephone)
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
New LGMD 2B study is looking for participants
MDUK president awarded MBE
Hospitals to receive funding for Changing Places toilets
The evening of comedy with Jon Richardson of 8 out of 10 Cats.