This is an exciting opportunity to join our Advocacy team that makes a real difference to the lives of the 70,000 people living with muscle-wasting conditions living in the UK by making sure that they get the care and support they are entitled to.
The successful applicant should have experience in working in a similar role/field, along with an understanding of confidentiality and working within data protection regulations.
Expectation in the role
The post-holder will:
- Support with the coordination of the charity factsheets and information
- Ensure service users receive high quality support at all times; through the Helpline and Support Services
- Represent families and individuals with muscle wasting conditions to ensure they receive statutory funding for the care and support they are entitled to
- Attend neuromuscular clinics across London to make contact with families
- Arrange muscle group meetings and attend any similar meetings to promote our services and provide direct support to people living with muscle wasting conditions
Please download the job description to see full role responsibilities.
This role is based at our office in Southwark, London. It is within a short walking distance of Southwark and Borough Tube stations. It is also a short distance from Waterloo Station, London Bridge Station and Blackfriars Station. We are also a 5 minute walk from the Tate Modern and Southbank, perfect place to go for lunch during the warm summer months.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter detailing why you are best suited to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24 June 2019.
Please see our Fair Processing Notice for information on how we handle your data.