This is an exciting opportunity to provide a crucial role in supporting the Chief Executive in our mission to support families in the UK with muscle-wasting conditions.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience as a secretary, personal assistant or in a similar role.
- Effective writing skills to prepare emails, letters and reports
- Ability to enjoy working both as an effective member of a team and independently
Expectations in the role
- To provide administrative and organisational support to the Chief Executive;
- To ensure meetings of the Board of Trustees are organised
- To ensure up to date records of trustee appointments are held by the Charity Commission and Companies House
- To occasionally provide general administrative support to members of the Senior Leadership Team
Please download the job description to see full role responsibilities.
Interviews likely to be held on 25 July.