The main purpose of this role is
- To ensure compliance with the purchasing and expense financial system and procedures.
- Ensure prompt recording of invoices and that effective control is exercised over account payables.
- Arrange payments on their due dates in accordance with agreed credit terms
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts between the accounting records and bank statements.
- Assisting the Finance Controller at busy times such as month end and year end.
Please download the Finance Assistant job description to see full role responsibilities.
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13 January 2019.
Please see our Fair Processing Notice for information on how we handle your data.