London - head office
The main purpose of this role is
- To ensure compliance with the purchasing and expense financial system and procedures.
- Ensure prompt recording of invoices and that effective control is exercised over account payables.
- Arrange payments on their due dates in accordance with agreed credit terms
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts between the accounting records and bank statements.
- Assisting the Finance Controller at busy times such as month end and year end.
Please download the job description to see full role responsibilities.
This role is based at our office in Southwark, London. It is within a short walking distance of Southwark and Borough Tube stations. It is also a short distance from Waterloo Station, London Bridge Station and Blackfriars Station. We are also a 5 minute walk from the Tate Modern and Southbank, perfect place to go for lunch during the warm summer months.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter detailing why you are best suited to the role to email@example.com asap as interviews will be on 20 March 2019.
NB Early application is advisable as we may close the advert early if we receive sufficient number of applications.
Please see our Fair Processing Notice for information on how we handle your data.