The post holder will manage volunteers and supporters within the local community to maximise financial contribution for, and raise awareness of fundraising, for Muscular Dystrophy UK.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Recruiting, managing, motivating and retaining volunteers and key supporters for the purpose of successfully running a mixed events portfolio.
- Recruiting new supporters, volunteers and Family Funds to fundraise for the charity.
- Providing account management support to named Branches and affiliated fundraising groups.
- Actively engaging with volunteers and supporters, spending the majority of time in the field.
- Project management of national development initiatives.
- Recruiting, managing, motivating SME relationships across the region
As Community Fundraising Manager for Yorkshire and East Midlands you will need a flexible approach to your working hours as the role will require evening and weekend work.
Please download the Regional Development Manager – Yorkshire and East Midlands job description to see full role responsibilities.
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com by 20 February 2019.
Interviews are likely to be held on Monday 25th or Tuesday 26th February.