Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • #74170
    Independent OT advice

    I’m fed up with the way my local authority provide OT services – it’s so disjointed and not holistic in any way. They will look at making changes to one room of the house at a time, rather than looking at creating an entire living space that actually works for me. Because of that I want to get some independent OT advice – or maybe advice from an architect – I don’t know. But I imagine I will also need to confront some difficult questions about my future in the process so would have thought an OT would be better. I live in London so don’t have a care adviser – in the past I would have talked to Audrey Begent about such things but that is a long time ago. Has anyone sought independent advice particularly on housing matters? Any recommendations? I suspect the answer is no, but thought I’d give it a go anyway.


    Posts: 33
    Joined: 29/01/2011
    Re: Independent OT advice

    I haven’t done anything like this its always been through social services, so I did a bit of googling and found this

    Independent OT

    Posts: 1,015
    Joined: 05/03/2015
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Keep in touch