By being part of this best-practice reference group, you’ll help MDUK ensure we reflect the voices of individuals and families living with muscle-wasting conditions in all the content we create and projects we develop. You’ll help bring our brand to life and help us produce engaging, easy-to-understand and relevant content.
As a volunteer member of the Content Advisory Group, you will be:
- representing the voice of our key community groups
- ensuring MDUK’s content meets our primary objective to reach and engage more people with muscle-wasting conditions
- reviewing content for key communications channels and projects, to ensure relevance to our key community groups
- contributing content ideas, views and opinions on projects initiated by MDUK, as requested
- writing or contributing articles for key publications, as appropriate
- contributing to the ongoing development of MDUKs offline and online content.
We’re looking for people with knowledge of living with a muscle-wasting condition, the neuromuscular healthcare environment in the UK or current trends in content development and creation.
Download the full role description to find out more and apply online below.