We need dedicated volunteers to support the regional development team to deliver a high level of care to supporters in order to continue our vital work.
You will get the chance to develop new and existing skills in fundraising, marketing and communication, as well as a chance to gain experience working within a leading charity. You will also receive training on our CRM system, Raiser’s Edge.
As a Fundraising Administrative Assistant volunteer you will be:
- Assisting with administrative office tasks including mailings, printing and reporting
- Organising and sending fundraising materials to supporters
- Assisting the Supporter Care Executive with the post opening
- Assisting with data processing
- Potentially volunteering at cross charity events
- Inputting data onto Raisers Edge database
- Updating Regional Development Managers and Executives on a regular basis.
You will be enthusiastic and have an interest in volunteer led fundraising. You will have good organisational skills and the ability to work well on your own and as part of a team.
Download the full role description to find out more and apply online below.