Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 103 total)
  • #92517
    Re: HUB PUB – 6th December

    Well AMG finally has her “mass participation” pub event, the Police have
    been hammering on the doors asking what the hell is going on and
    if we do not stop we will be continuing it at the cop shop.

    High praise indeed !

    I set Fang on them !

    "Even if you are not paranoid, it does not mean they are not out to get you!".

    taungfox
    Participant
    Posts: 4,630
    Joined: 27/09/2010
    #92518
    Re: HUB PUB – 6th December

    Go Fang!!

    A learning experience is one of those things that say, “You know that thing you just did? Don’t do that.” - Douglas Adams

    sar78 sar78
    Moderator
    Posts: 2,246
    Joined: 05/03/2015
    #92519
    Re: HUB PUB – 6th December

    wow …my first outside event … the Cop Shop … Jail House Rock meets Hub Pub

    I am welling up *burp* scusies

    I'm always the animal, my body's the cage

    I blog about nothingness www.amgroves.com

    AM
    Participant
    Posts: 4,751
    Joined: 05/03/2015
    #92520
    Re: HUB PUB – 6th December

    Deck the pub with boughs of holly…

    A learning experience is one of those things that say, “You know that thing you just did? Don’t do that.” - Douglas Adams

    sar78 sar78
    Moderator
    Posts: 2,246
    Joined: 05/03/2015
    #92521
    Re: HUB PUB – 6th December

    @sar78 wrote:

    Deck the pub with boughs of holly…

    FA LALA LALA LALA LA LAAAAAAAAAA

    I'm always the animal, my body's the cage

    I blog about nothingness www.amgroves.com

    AM
    Participant
    Posts: 4,751
    Joined: 05/03/2015
    #92522
    Re: HUB PUB – 6th December

    Pour the wine and we’ll get jolly…

    *All together now*

    A learning experience is one of those things that say, “You know that thing you just did? Don’t do that.” - Douglas Adams

    sar78 sar78
    Moderator
    Posts: 2,246
    Joined: 05/03/2015
    #92523
    Re: HUB PUB – 6th December

    @sar78 wrote:

    Pour the wine and we’ll get jolly…

    *All together now*

    FA LALA LALA LALA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    I'm always the animal, my body's the cage

    I blog about nothingness www.amgroves.com

    AM
    Participant
    Posts: 4,751
    Joined: 05/03/2015
    #92524
    Re: HUB PUB – 6th December

    I am so drunk I am not even upset that I have found a frozen cottage pie
    defrosting on he carpet form the earlier delivery.

    ….the delivery man had a choice of three different door bells at mine, yet
    he chose to do a little old lady knock and hope for the best. How crazy is that?

    "Even if you are not paranoid, it does not mean they are not out to get you!".

    taungfox
    Participant
    Posts: 4,630
    Joined: 27/09/2010
    #92525
    Re: HUB PUB – 6th December

    Goodness, I’ve come over a bit Christmassy :shock:

    A learning experience is one of those things that say, “You know that thing you just did? Don’t do that.” - Douglas Adams

    sar78 sar78
    Moderator
    Posts: 2,246
    Joined: 05/03/2015
    #92526
    Re: HUB PUB – 6th December

    @taungfox wrote:

    I am so drunk I am not even upset that I have found a frozen cottage pie
    defrosting on he carpet form the earlier delivery.

    ….the delivery man had a choice of three different door bells at mine, yet
    he chose to do a little old lady knock and hope for the best. How crazy is that?

    pop it in the fridge for tomorrow, it’ll be fine

    I'm always the animal, my body's the cage

    I blog about nothingness www.amgroves.com

    AM
    Participant
    Posts: 4,751
    Joined: 05/03/2015
    #92527
    Re: HUB PUB – 6th December

    @sar78 wrote:

    Goodness, I’ve come over a bit Christmassy :shock:

    It’ll pass ……. another slurp please *hic*

    I'm always the animal, my body's the cage

    I blog about nothingness www.amgroves.com

    AM
    Participant
    Posts: 4,751
    Joined: 05/03/2015
    #92528
    Re: HUB PUB – 6th December

    @amgmod wrote:

    @taungfox wrote:

    I am so drunk I am not even upset that I have found a frozen cottage pie
    defrosting on he carpet form the earlier delivery.

    ….the delivery man had a choice of three different door bells at mine, yet
    he chose to do a little old lady knock and hope for the best. How crazy is that?

    pop it in the fridge for tomorrow, it’ll be fine

    He does not want to go in fridge, he says he has more deliveries to make.

    "Even if you are not paranoid, it does not mean they are not out to get you!".

    taungfox
    Participant
    Posts: 4,630
    Joined: 27/09/2010
    #92529
    Re: HUB PUB – 6th December

    @taungfox wrote:

    @amgmod wrote:

    @taungfox wrote:

    I am so drunk I am not even upset that I have found a frozen cottage pie
    defrosting on he carpet form the earlier delivery.

    ….the delivery man had a choice of three different door bells at mine, yet
    he chose to do a little old lady knock and hope for the best. How crazy is that?

    pop it in the fridge for tomorrow, it’ll be fine

    He does not want to go in fridge, he says he has more deliveries to make.

    :rollover: :rollover: :rollover: you got me!

    I'm always the animal, my body's the cage

    I blog about nothingness www.amgroves.com

    AM
    Participant
    Posts: 4,751
    Joined: 05/03/2015
    #92530
    Re: HUB PUB – 6th December

    Time for me to head out …… Cops wait for no party groovers

    Toodles

    :waving:

    I'm always the animal, my body's the cage

    I blog about nothingness www.amgroves.com

    AM
    Participant
    Posts: 4,751
    Joined: 05/03/2015
    #92531
    Re: HUB PUB – 6th December

    :lol: :lol: :lol:

    :yes:

    A learning experience is one of those things that say, “You know that thing you just did? Don’t do that.” - Douglas Adams

    sar78 sar78
    Moderator
    Posts: 2,246
    Joined: 05/03/2015
    #92532
    Re: HUB PUB – 6th December

    @amgmod wrote:

    Time for me to head out …… Cops wait for no party groovers

    Toodles

    :waving:

    Toodles :waving: AMGmad!!

    A learning experience is one of those things that say, “You know that thing you just did? Don’t do that.” - Douglas Adams

    sar78 sar78
    Moderator
    Posts: 2,246
    Joined: 05/03/2015
    #92533
    Re: HUB PUB – 6th December

    :Post: :ty: :LOL: :yes: :ty:

    "Even if you are not paranoid, it does not mean they are not out to get you!".

    taungfox
    Participant
    Posts: 4,630
    Joined: 27/09/2010
    #92534
    Re: HUB PUB – 6th December

    AMG, did not take her tigers with her.

    I will leave now and walk them down to the Zoo.

    (I definitely not say, if they do not like the zoo, I will take them to the pictures)

    Byeeeeeee…….and good KAFO’ing.

    "Even if you are not paranoid, it does not mean they are not out to get you!".

    taungfox
    Participant
    Posts: 4,630
    Joined: 27/09/2010
    #92535
    Re: HUB PUB – 6th December

    Well it’s been a right merry knees up tonight hasn’t it! I am off to work some alternative lyrics to Silent Night…

    I will bid you good eve kind Sir! Bye all!!

    A learning experience is one of those things that say, “You know that thing you just did? Don’t do that.” - Douglas Adams

    sar78 sar78
    Moderator
    Posts: 2,246
    Joined: 05/03/2015
    #92536
    Re: HUB PUB – 6th December

    Good KAFO’ing.

    "Even if you are not paranoid, it does not mean they are not out to get you!".

    taungfox
    Participant
    Posts: 4,630
    Joined: 27/09/2010
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 103 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Keep in touch