Our resident superhero Phil Grant has raised over £7,000 taking on collections in the South West and beyond.
Recently, Phil joined the Muscular Dystrophy UK team at the Oxford Town and Gown. Not only did he host a collection as normal, but also took part in the 10k race – in his wonder woman outfit!
Phil has stood and collected dressed as Wonder Woman over 70 times. His son, Chris, has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, which is the inspiration behind Phil’s amazing commitment to the charity.
Phil would love your company at one of his upcoming collections. Whether it be for half an hour or the entire collection, your support will help raise funds and awareness in your local area.
Dates for the diary
- Saturday 24 October: Comicon Cardiff
- Saturday 31 October: Halloween Collection TBC
- Saturday 19 December: Co-op Chipping Norton
- Saturday 5 March: Reading train station
- Saturday 9 April: Oxford station
- Sunday 8 May – Sunday 15 May – Fun run
- Saturday 20 August: Reading station
- Saturday 24 September: Oxford station
For more information and to sign up please contact Laura Crouch, the Regional Development Manager for the South West.