Would you like to work for us? We are a dynamic charity which makes a real difference to people’s lives.
Muscular Dystrophy UK is the charity bringing individuals, families and professionals together to beat muscle-wasting conditions. Our enthusiastic and dedicated staff are some of our greatest assets.
We provide a working environment where you can develop your skills. Working for us, you can expect to:
- develop your career whilst supporting a vital cause
- receive support and guidance by your manager and colleagues
- learn and develop in your job
- benefit from working within a diverse workforce
- be part of a team-focused workforce.
We aim to adopt and follow practices that are free from unfair or unlawful discrimination by providing equality of opportunity in:
As the leading UK charity fighting muscle-wasting conditions, we are keen to have a workforce that is representative of the people we support. So we actively encourage people with muscle-wasting conditions to apply for roles where they have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience.
- Direct Marketing Manager – we are looking for a Direct Marketing Manager to join our team to project manage a programme of direct marketing campaigns, including campaign planning, creative development, briefing data extractions, set up of backend procedures, co-ordinating print and production and liaising with agencies. The position has one direct report (p/t). Closing date 10 May 2015.
We advertise current job vacancies here. If we do not have any at the moment, please bookmark the page and check again in the future.
We also advertise our job vacancies on the CharityJOB website.
Thank you for your interest in working with us.