Would you like to work for us? We are a dynamic charity which makes a real difference to people’s lives.
Muscular Dystrophy UK is the charity bringing individuals, families and professionals together to beat muscle-wasting conditions. Our enthusiastic and dedicated staff are some of our greatest assets.
We provide a working environment where you can develop your skills. Working for us, you can expect to:
- develop your career whilst supporting a vital cause
- receive support and guidance by your manager and colleagues
- learn and develop in your job
- benefit from working within a diverse workforce
- be part of a team-focused workforce.
We aim to adopt and follow practices that are free from unfair or unlawful discrimination by providing equality of opportunity in:
As the leading UK charity fighting muscle-wasting conditions, we are keen to have a workforce that is representative of the people we support. So we actively encourage people with muscle-wasting conditions to apply for roles where they have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience.
- Regional Development Executive – The Regional Development Executive will provide efficient support to the Regional Development department by supporting our network of volunteer fundraising managers, supporters and volunteers; and delivering a high quality development, supporter care and administration service.
- Major Donors Development Manager – The role of the Major Donors Development Manager is to develop the charity’s network of key supporters and influencers, to maximise the potential of our income generation via individual giving, corporate and trusts. To play a key role in exploring external partnership funding opportunities with individuals, businesses and funding bodies, for new strategic development programmes. To develop and manage the stewardship of key major donors, the charity’s Board members and Vice Presidents, ensuring effective communication and cultivation.
- Patient Information and Communications Officer – This is an exciting opportunity for the post holder to work alongside heath professionals and people living with muscle-wasting conditions to deliver high quality information and resources relating to their condition. They will also develop innovative ways to engage and share information with patients through different communications channels across digital, print and broadcast.
We advertise current job vacancies here. If we do not have any at the moment, please bookmark the page and check again in the future.
We also advertise our job vacancies on the CharityJOB website.
Thank you for your interest in working with us.