Would you like to work for us? We are a dynamic charity which makes a real difference to people’s lives.
Muscular Dystrophy UK is the charity bringing individuals, families and professionals together to beat muscle-wasting conditions. Our enthusiastic and dedicated staff are some of our greatest assets.
We provide a working environment where you can develop your skills. Working for us, you can expect to:
- develop your career whilst supporting a vital cause
- receive support and guidance by your manager and colleagues
- learn and develop in your job
- benefit from working within a diverse workforce
- be part of a team-focused workforce.
We aim to adopt and follow practices that are free from unfair or unlawful discrimination by providing equality of opportunity in:
As the leading UK charity fighting muscle-wasting conditions, we are keen to have a workforce that is representative of the people we support. So we actively encourage people with muscle-wasting conditions to apply for roles where they have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience.
- Neuromuscular Policy and Engagement Officer – Closing date 15 July 2015.
- Challenge Events Manager – Closing date 5 July 2015.
- Event Manager (Town & Gown 10k series) – one year contract – Closing date 5 July 2015
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We advertise current job vacancies here. If we do not have any at the moment, please bookmark the page and check again in the future.
We also advertise our job vacancies on the CharityJOB website.
Thank you for your interest in working with us.