Would you like to work for us? We are a dynamic charity which makes a real difference to people’s lives.
Muscular Dystrophy UK is the charity bringing individuals, families and professionals together to beat muscle-wasting conditions. Our enthusiastic and dedicated staff are some of our greatest assets.
We provide a working environment where you can develop your skills. Working for us, you can expect to:
- develop your career whilst supporting a vital cause
- receive support and guidance by your manager and colleagues
- learn and develop in your job
- benefit from working within a diverse workforce
- be part of a team-focused workforce.
We aim to adopt and follow practices that are free from unfair or unlawful discrimination by providing equality of opportunity in:
As the leading UK charity fighting muscle-wasting conditions, we are keen to have a workforce that is representative of the people we support. So we actively encourage people with muscle-wasting conditions to apply for roles where they have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience.
- Senior Press Officer (Campaigns and Policy) – Closing date 13 December 2017
- Regional Development Manager (Northern Ireland) – Closing date 12 noon on 15 December 2017
- Regional Development Manager- London – Closing date 1 January 2018
- Changing Places Development Officer – Closing date 1 January 2018
- Business Development Manager – Closing date 7 January 2018
- Advocacy and Care Coordinator – Closing date 1 January 2018
Please send CV (no more than 2 pages) and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We advertise current job vacancies here. If we do not have any at the moment, please bookmark the page and check again in the future.
We also advertise our job vacancies on the CharityJob website.
Thank you for your interest in working with us.