Would you like to work for us? We are a dynamic charity which makes a real difference to people’s lives.
Muscular Dystrophy UK is the charity bringing individuals, families and professionals together to beat muscle-wasting conditions. Our enthusiastic and dedicated staff are some of our greatest assets.
We provide a working environment where you can develop your skills. Working for us, you can expect to:
- develop your career whilst supporting a vital cause
- receive support and guidance by your manager and colleagues
- learn and develop in your job
- benefit from working within a diverse workforce
- be part of a team-focused workforce.
We aim to adopt and follow practices that are free from unfair or unlawful discrimination by providing equality of opportunity in:
As the leading UK charity fighting muscle-wasting conditions, we are keen to have a workforce that is representative of the people we support. So we actively encourage people with muscle-wasting conditions to apply for roles where they have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience.
I am proud to work for a charity that is making a real difference to the lives of people affected by muscle-wasting conditions. Being the best at what we do is important to me and to our supporters and I am really proud of the impact we make”
– Charles Horton, Regional Development Manager
We have a great team at MDUK, many of whom have become real experts in their field during their time at the charity. I know we all find it really satisfying knowing that you can make a difference to people’s lives through our efforts”
– Bobby Ancil, Head of Health Service Development and Campaigns
Thank you for your interest in working with us.