Would you like to work for us? We are a dynamic charity which makes a real difference to people’s lives.
Muscular Dystrophy UK is the charity bringing individuals, families and professionals together to beat muscle-wasting conditions. Our enthusiastic and dedicated staff are some of our greatest assets.
We provide a working environment where you can develop your skills. Working for us, you can expect to:
- develop your career whilst supporting a vital cause
- receive support and guidance by your manager and colleagues
- learn and develop in your job
- benefit from working within a diverse workforce
- be part of a team-focused workforce.
We aim to adopt and follow practices that are free from unfair or unlawful discrimination by providing equality of opportunity in:
As the leading UK charity fighting muscle-wasting conditions, we are keen to have a workforce that is representative of the people we support. So we actively encourage people with muscle-wasting conditions to apply for roles where they have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience.
- Work Experience Development Officer – Closing date 21 July 2019
- Executive Assistant – Closing date 10.00am on 18 July 2019
- Digital Content Strategist – Closing date 24 July 2019
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We advertise current job vacancies here. If we do not have any at the moment, please bookmark the page and check again in the future.
We also advertise our job vacancies on the CharityJob website.
I am proud to work for a charity that is making a real difference to the lives of people affected by muscle-wasting conditions. Being the best at what we do is important to me and to our supporters and I am really proud of the impact we make”
– Charles Horton, Regional Development Manager
It is really satisfying that you can make a difference to people’s lives. There is plenty of enthusiasm amongst staff, you often get to work with many teams across the charity, and you get a real sense that everyone cares about the work they do”
– Jonathan Kingsley, Parliamentary and Policy Manager
Thank you for your interest in working with us.