Would you like to work for us? We are a dynamic charity that makes a real difference to people’s lives.
We provide a working environment where you can develop your skills. Working for us, you can expect to:
- develop your career whilst supporting a vital cause
- receive support and guidance by your manager and colleagues
- learn and develop in your job
- benefit from working within a diverse workforce
- be part of a team-focused workforce.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We encourage applications from people with muscle-wasting conditions.
Find out more about working for us
Current job vacancies at Muscular Dystrophy UK
"It’s very fulfilling to work for a charity that really does make an impact for the people it exists for. Over the years I have got to know some extraordinary people who support and work for the charity, which keeps me motivated every day."
– Krishan Solanki, Head of Events & Regional Development
" All at MDUK have a real commitment to seeing everyone else succeed. There will always be someone in the team who is willing to lend their time and expertise. It's great to feel so supported by everyone."
– Jack McLellan, Work Experience Development Officer
Thank you for your interest in working with us.