Would you like to work for us? We are a dynamic charity that makes a real difference to people’s lives.
We provide a working environment where you can develop your skills. Working for us, you can expect to:
- develop your career whilst supporting a vital cause
- receive support and guidance by your manager and colleagues
- learn and develop in your job
- benefit from working within a diverse workforce
- be part of a team-focused workforce.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
We encourage applications from people with muscle-wasting conditions.
"I am proud to work for a charity that is making a real difference to the lives of people affected by muscle-wasting conditions. Being the best at what we do is important to me and to our supporters and I am really proud of the impact we make."
– Charles Horton, Regional Development Manager
"We have a great team at MDUK, many of whom have become real experts in their field during their time at the charity. I know we all find it really satisfying knowing that you can make a difference to people’s lives through our efforts."
– Bobby Ancil, Head of Health Service Development and Campaigns
Thank you for your interest in working with us.