Muscular Dystrophy UK’s Health Professionals Network
Muscular Dystrophy UK’s Health Professionals Network is here to support professionals caring for someone living with a muscle-wasting condition.
Whether you’re a specialist health professional looking for a factsheet to give to a patient, or a community health professional seeking training opportunities to support someone with a muscle-wasting condition, we’re here for you.
We provide support for health professionals in a number of ways including:
- Providing online modules for GPs, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, and nurses
- Publishing a quarterly health professional Enewsletter – providing relevant updates to support you in your job
- Organising health professional events including regional upskilling days and our national care conference
- Offering opportunities to meet and share information with other health professionals working in the field
- Giving updates on neuromuscular job opportunities across the UK
Get in touch with Bobby Ancil on email@example.com to join the health professionals network and get updates on available support. For tailored information and support in the area you work in please visit one of the below professions pages.
Calls for flagging systems to improve emergency care
Researchers would like to hear from you
UK AI first to help nearly half a million with chronic conditions
Dawn Pammenter, 47, has signed up for her fifth Town and Gown run