The news was devastating and at first it felt like our world had imploded. With time, we learned to accept the diagnosis and our attention turned to concentrating on giving George the best and most enjoyable life possible.
George is the most wonderful, funny, easy-going young chap anyone could meet. He always has a smile on his face and takes everything life throws at him in his stride.
MDUK are at the forefront of research into muscular dystrophy and we are fundraising specifically for research into Duchenne along with making provision for Georges future care needs. 80% of the funds will go towards research, with the remaining 20% held in trust for Georges future care needs.